I received my civil divorce last year but my ex husband refuses to come with me to a Rabbinical court.  How can I proceed if he will not appear?

Contact the Beth Din of America in NY (no matter where in the US you live). The rabbis there have much experience bringing husbands to their offices or bringing a rabbi to the husband: www.bethdin.org

Back to Questions