I live in the Baltimore area and have been divorced for two years.  My ex husband is still refusing to grant my Get and wants to use it as leverage to renegotiate our divorce settlement.  The local Bet Din says there is nothing more they can do for me.  What is my next step?

We suggest that you contact the Organization for the Resolution of Agunot (ORA) for a consultation: www.getora.org

Back to Questions